Wednesday, December 5, 2012

E.S.B is Pouring

Photo: Tarun the Talented

Our American Amber Ale is gone and has been replaced with a classic English Amber Ale - Extra Special Bitter. It's brewed with the best English floor-malted Maris Otter Pale Ale malt I could get my mitts on, a bit of Crystal & Chocolate malt, a dash of jaggery and finished exclusively with East Kent Golding hops.

Next brew is Golden Ale on Friday. And I'm hoping to get a couple of additional brews in before I head to Japan for the holidays.

I'm giving the Twitter thing a go, thinking that it might be a quicker way for folks to find out what new beers are on-tap at Windmills Craftworks. So have a look for BangaBrew and follow if that kind of thing is of interest. Cheers...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will not be tolerated or get past moderation.